Thursday, February 28, 2013

John Boehner Is A Liar

The crazy thing is that I am a registered republican but when John Boehner says that the House has already passed its form of sequester spending cut relief, that is a balls out lie. The old House passed it last year but the newly elected House turned that baby down in '13 so what the heck is Boehner talking about? My wife is a teacher, so my house is worried about all the teachers that are going to get let go if the sequester goes on for more than a month. Funny, how you care about all the bull crap in congress when it hits home. I don't think anybody thinks that congress term limits are a bad idea, but for such a great idea, it has certainly gone nowhere in the DC metro. How long has Boehner been in Congress? Just my thoughts.

                                                                                                                              TG


No comments:

Post a Comment