Saturday, March 23, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER: INTERVIEW WITH MURDER PLOT MASTERMIND


By Maggie Malach
An alleged plot to kill and castrate Justin Bieber was revealed last year, shocking the entertainment world.


Details spoke with Dana Martin, the mastermind behind the plan, who is currently serving a life sentence for killing a 15-year-old female. Martin, along with Mark Staake and Tanner Ruane, were charged with multiple counts of first-degree conspiracy to commit murder in the Bieber case. Martin has admitted to plotting to kill and dismember the pop star, his bodyguard and two Vermont residents.

The gruesome plan immediately begs one question -- why Bieber?

"It isn't just so people will know who I am," Martin told Details. "It's because he changed, and that made me angry."

Martin claims Bieber's evolution into a more urban, adult artist is phony. After persistently writing letters to the teen -- both directly and through Ellen DeGeneres -- and not receiving a response, Martin made the decision to kidnap and kill Bieber.

"Fame I don't really care about," Martin explained. "Wanting to be remembered for posterity, that is what is important to me."

The felon also wanted special access to the singer -- as a friend -- something his life behind bars prohibited.

"Anybody on the streets, all these girls that are his fans, can look at Bieber anytime they want to on their cell phones, they can read anything they want, they can tweet him, they know where he's going to be, they can go see him-just buy tickets and walk in," he said. "I can't do that."

Even though his plan was foiled, and Staake and Ruane are maintaining their innocence, Martin claims to have more hit men trying to realize his goal. Simply put, in Martin's own words, "It's still on."

" ... This isn't going away. Do you really think that I would stop?" he said. "Honestly? I tell people I'm not going to stop. And I'm not gonna stop. So if you're Justin Bieber, wouldn't you want to, like, do something to make this go away? ... Until something bad actually happens to him, they are going to treat it as 'Oh, Martin's just crazy, he doesn't have nobody.' I was kinda hoping that with what I did, it would show them."

According to the felon, there is something Bieber can do to end the murder plots. The singer or his manager, Scooter Braun, would have to meet with Martin.

"I've written to the district attorney saying that I'll plead guilty, I'll even testify against my two partners -- I just want to have a sit-down with Justin Bieber ... they just won't do it," Martin says. "To them that's just bizarre."

No comments:

Post a Comment